Studio 30 offers various opportunities for local artists to develop their knowledge and skill in art. We offer insightful meetings for our members where they can learn different skills from talented artists from Victoria. We also enjoy interacting with each other and creating an inclusive community where artists can communicate and deepen their passion for art. Studio 30 welcomes artists of all backgrounds who share the same love for art. Feel free to visit us at any of our upcoming events and meetings to learn more!
- September 14, 2022: Overview of Sealing/Varnishing Fine Art by Karen Wilk
- October 1, 2022: Meet and greet and painting critique.
- October 22, 2022: Resin Pouring by Kari Frazer
- November 9, 2022: Paint-along like Frida Khalo
- December 10, 2022: Christmas social and raffle
- January 11, 2023: Sharing tips, tricks and techniques
- February 8, 2023: Watercolour presentation by Sam Boehner
- March 11, 2023: Oil painting demo by Rose Tanner
- April and May, 2023: TBA
Art Club Show: ArtSea Gallery
- November 11-17, 2022