Skip to content
- Studio 30 meets from September through May on the second Wednesday of each month at 6:45 to 8:45 pm.
- Regular In-person Meeting Location: Les Passmore Centre, 286 Hampton Road (near Tillicum Mall).
- During 2020-21 the club was using the Zoom platform to connect, paint together, and conduct the meetings.
- Throughout the summer months, in lieu of club meetings, there are plein air painting gatherings and art postcard exchanges.
- Program for 2021-22:
- September 8, 2021: Preparing pictures for hanging at exhibits and art card preparation; summer postcard exchange PowerPoint presentation.
- October 13, 2021: Guest artist is Tony Bounsall. “Altered Image” presentation and collage and mixed media demonstrations.
- November 10, 2021: Picasso night, including a paint along: drawing/painting like Picasso.