Studio 30 is a group of artists from the area in and around Victoria, B.C., Canada. Club members work in a variety of mediums including watercolour, acrylic, oil, colour pencil, ink, pastel, and mixed media. Studio 30 members display their work at a variety of venues each year. The group enjoys a varied schedule of guest speakers and demonstrators for the meetings.
Please browse the site for more information about the club and activities.
Studio 30 seeks opportunities to exhibit works in a variety of ways.
- November 12 – 18, 2021: Studio 30 art show, ArtSea Gallery, Tulista Park, Sidney BC.
- Mediums include watercolour, acrylic, oil, pastel, and mixed media.
- 22 artists participating!
Scattered Artists Art Tour
- August 28-29, 2021: 7 members of Studio 30 took part in the Saanich Scattered Artists Art Tour
Four Friends Having Fun
- September 3-9, 2021: 4 members of Studio 30 took part in the Four Friends Having Fun Art show; Artsea Gallery, Tulista Park, Sidney, BC