Studio 30 is a group of artists from the area in and around Victoria, B.C., Canada. Club members work in a variety of mediums including watercolour, acrylic, oil, colour pencil, ink, pastel, and mixed media. Studio 30 members display their work at a variety of venues each year. The group enjoys a varied schedule of guest speakers and demonstrators for the meetings.
Please browse the site for more information about the club and activities.
Club members participate in one Fall art show and sale each year dedicated to Studio 30 artists. The Fall Studio 30 art show will be held again at the ArtSea gallery in Sidney. Also, throughout the year, individual members participate in various other art shows as noted below.
Studio 30 Art Show and Sale at Parkwood Place – ON NOW!!
- June 13 – 19, 2022
- Location: 3051 Shelbourne Street (Parkwood Place)
- 10 members of Studio 30 are participating
- The show runs until June 19 so check it out!
CB55+ Art Group Show and Sale
- May 28-29, 2022: 7 members of Studio 30 took part in the Cordova Bay 55+ Association Art Group Show
- Location: 5238 Cordova Bay Road
Scattered Artists Art Tour
- May 21-22, 2022: 10 members of Studio 30 took part in the Spring Scattered Artists Art Tour in Saanich
- The map and brochure can be found here