Studio 30 is a group of artists who paint or draw in and around Victoria, B.C., Canada. Club members work in a variety of mediums including watercolour, acrylic, oil, colour pencil, ink and pastel. Studio 30 members display their work at shows in local shopping centres and other venues. The group enjoys a varied schedule of guest speakers and demonstrators for the meetings.
Please browse the site for more information about the club and activities.
Club Meetings: Guest Demonstrator
- October 16, 2019 6:45pm, Guest Demonstrator: Jennifer Olson, Highly respected Victoria Watercolourist
- November 13, 2019 Guest Demonstrator: Lorraine Douglas. Lino-cut printmaking
- December 11, 2019 Christmas Social and Card making with Joan Easton
- January 8, 2020 Guest Demonstrator: Rose Davidson, award-winning Acrylic and Mixed Media artist
- February 26, 2020 Guest Speaker: Mitchell Villa, an accomplished acrylic and oil painter, will share photoshop tips and tricks to create compositions to use as references for painting in any medium
- March 25, 2020 Guest Speaker: Carol Koebbman, recognized figurative oil painter; Signature Member of Federation of Canadian Artists
- April 22, 2020 To be announced
- May 13, 2020 Guest Speaker: Lois Brown, versatile and creative artist in many mediums, is demonstrating pouring acrylics
- Late May/early June: Pot Luck Social. Date and place TBD
- Summer 2020: one or more member plein air painting gathering. Date and place
- Regular Meeting Location: Les Passmore Centre, 286 Hampton Road (near Tillicum Mall)
Art Club Show: Tillicum Centre
Art Club Exhibit: Ministry of Health
Studio 30 welcomes artists of all backgrounds who share the same love for art. Feel free to visit us at any of our upcoming events and meetings to learn more!
- When: Nov 3-28, 2019
- Where: Main Lobby, 1515 Blanshard St.
- Notes: This is a secured building, not open to the general public